|Paradise Coast Wives filming around Naples|
Paradise Coast Wives, a new reality TV show set in Naples, will be filming this week at various locations in the Naples area.
Among the many spots they will be filming at Thursday, Friday and Saturday are Zumba at a
The women are set to attend the Craving Fashion charity event on Friday night at
Produced by Naples-based ITZ Studios founders Chuck Ardezzone and Frank Monti, the show is still being pitched to the networks before it actually becomes a reality, is about the behind-the-scenes lives of women who live in "one of the most exclusive and wealthy enclaves in the world," said co-producer Paula Iacampo. "The show will reveal never-seen stories about how these fascinating women manage daily responsibilities to their families and businesses while spearheading charitable-giving initiatives."
The cast members are:
• Shemane Nugent, an award-winning television host and producer, is the wife of singer
• Carole Allen is the wife of software mogul Arthur Allen. She's outspoken and stylish, a worldly and sophisticated half French/half
• Jane Bond-Rostron is married to Frank Rostron, owner of Bespoke Shirtmakers in the United Kingdom. Jane is a successful businesswoman who began her career as an international flight attendant, traveling around the world until she changed careers and became an interior designer. She also created
• Jennifer Conery is a mother, grandmother, and entrepreneur and considers herself a lucky divorcee. Together with her fun-loving gay philanthropist boyfriend Steven Leonard, Jennifer devotes herself to The Conservancy of Florida, Naples
• Tracy Wenkman is the wife of entrepreneur Greg Wenkman. Passionate about wellness/nutrition, Tracy is a "small town farm girl" who is a fan of shopping, Zumba and all things Italian, especially
• Leanne Thrasher Chang is a former
• Elizabeth Fox,
• Nannette Starpoli owns a successful marketing company and has chaired more than 60 events in Naples. She and her daughter Fallon work together, representing a wide range of clients from both the corporate and nonprofit worlds, from event planning to fundraising. An avid tennis player, Nannette is passionate about achieving results.
• Sharon DeLaura is the owner and aesthetician of Spa by Sharon M MediSpa & Makeup Studio. She lives with her husband Michael in Naples. Originally from Chicago, Sharon worked on the
• Tess Chiodo was born in southern California. Her career includes beauty queen, dental hygienist, young Army wife during Vietnam, "bug and herb" farmer, life insurance sales and currently, health and wellness. She and her two daughters, Jacqueline and Emily, are the founders and teachers at Joyful Yoga & Spa in Naples.